- Drinkable - The World's Greatest Liquor App is Coming Soon!Indulge us for a moment but we feel like what we're doing here at Proof66 is pretty interesting. We're an independent group of spirits enthusiasts who got together and, using the power of the internet, aggregate, publish and make available to you a collection of the best critical and common-man reviews of spirits available.
- Selvarey Rum: Glorious Mixers for Cuban DrinksSelvarey Rums-pronounced "SEL-vuh-RAY" and translated as Jungle King or King of the Jungle-is produced out of Panama in the Spanish style. (If you thought the lion was king of the jungle, Selvarey disagrees with you showing what appears to us to be a silverback gorilla.
- Notable Results from the 2014 San Francisco World Spirits Competition, Part 2Over 1,400 entries at the 2014 San Francisco World Spirits Competition that's a stunning result! We've been following the competition closely for over 5 years now and every year it's exciting to see how traditional labels fared and what upstarts are making waves. More importantly, we spend hours digesting those results so that you don't have to.
- Captain Morgan 1671 Commemorative Rum: a Touch of Class as a MixerIt's not often that a spirit renowned for college parties tries to issue a limited edition anything! But that's exactly what Diageo's Captain Morgan brand did: the 1671 Commemorative Spiced Rum is a very striking-looking bottle dedicated to a naval battle in1671 where the pirate Henry Morgan fought and was ultimately victorious after losing 5 ships. Despite being a limited edition, the rum itself is very reasonably priced at $20 well within striking distance of most students and young-adults.
- User Reviews-The Rabble Roundup (June 2014)The rabble have put in another strong set of user reviews to help the community and ground the critical pros with a definite leaning towards all kinds of whiskey. Review some of the more notable reviews below WHISKEY WL Weller 12yr Bourbon kakapookakiki, Rating: 5.
- Lightning Round! 50ml Assessments of Inox, Big Gin, and Crown Royal 75thWhen we get a bottle of something to review, we beat the crap out of it. We taste it usually a dozen different ways and write long, involved articles about it.